The agony of not being able to conceive can be a desperate and distressing time for couples wanting a baby.
If you are wanting to start a family, but are having trouble becoming pregnant, the assisted reproduction unit at the University Hospital of Hartlepool can offer hope and help you take the first steps on that journey.
The unit works with expert partner organisations to offer some of the most advanced fertility techniques in the world to help bring joy to couples.
Facilities and techniques
Our purpose-built unit provides:
- a welcoming, friendly and modern environment
- video, telephone and face to face appointments
- privacy and dignity for patients
- a dedicated and supportive team here to help you every step of the way
What can we offer patients?
We provide the very best in fertility treatment, delivered by a highly skilled, experienced and dedicated team in the region’s most modern unit.
- an easily accessible service
- an environment and the very best techniques and facilities
- caring and compassionate staff supporting you throughout your treatment
- regular contact with you
Private patient services
Our unit also provide a number of services for patient who wish to receive fertility services privately.
If you have had treatment you can fill in our patient survey to share your experience.
The unit is open from Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 4:30pm
For details about private treatment please email ‘IVF North East’ at [email protected] or contact our unit secretary on the contact details above.