Every year North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust holds elections for its council of governors.
Each of our governors play an important role in our organisation by influencing local health services on behalf of our patients and public by making immediate and long-term positive change.
If you would like to stand for governor, you must first be a member of the Trust.
2023 Governor elections key dates
- Monday 2 October: Notice of Election/nominations open
- Tuesday 17 October: Nominations deadline
- Wednesday 18 October: Summary of valid nominated candidates published
- Friday 20 October: Final date for candidate withdrawal
- Friday 3 October: Notice of Poll published
- Monday 6 November: Voting packs despatched
- Friday 24 November: Close of election
- Monday 27 November: Declaration of results