Become a member of North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust and join many other like minded people who support their local health service.
We currently have just over 11,200 members and would like to invite you to join! There are many benefits of membership.
As a Foundation Trust member you will have the opportunity to:
- Help improve your local services
- Have your say on future developments at the Trust
- Receive a digital copy of our quarterly magazine Anthem
- Receive regular information and updates about the Trust
- Vote for governors of the Trust
- Attend annual meetings and other events
- Help to map the future of the Trust
- Our membership card entitles you to staff rates at any of our Café Wilbers coffee shop outlets at the University Hospital of North Tees and University Hospital of Hartlepool
- Membership is free and you will have instant access to health service discounts once registered!
NHS Foundation Trusts aim to be representative of the community they serve which is why feedback is vital to us. The views of our members allow us to continuously improve our services.
Becoming a member is a great way for everyone, including younger people, to build relationships with your local hospital and help develop services for the future. You can also find out what is going on in your local NHS and have the chance to vote for governors or even stand to be a governor.
To become a member of North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust you need to be at least 16 years of age or be a member of staff with a permanent contract or have been in trust employment for a minimum of 12 months.
Become a member
If you’re interested in becoming a member of North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust complete the online form, email [email protected] or phone 01642 383920.
The Trust periodically has open events for our members and anyone who may have an interest in healthcare advances and change in our services. You will also be invited to our annual general meeting.
Any upcoming membership events can be seen in our events calendar
Our latest membership strategy can be found in our resource centre below:Membership Strategy document