We’ve implemented a new fast-track system for families and friends to drop-off patient belongings and gifts at the University Hospital of North Tees.
From Monday 21 December, our Patient Experience Team will accept personal belongings for patients and organise delivery to the wards.
What do I do?
- Please put any patient belongings or gifts in a sealed bag.
- Bring the bag to the Patient Experience Team Office, (behind the fish tank), ground floor, University Hospital of North Tees.
- The bag will then be signed for.
Please ensure only one persons drops off belongings. You must wear a face mask or covering when visiting.
The following items are not permitted:
- Drugs and medication of any kind
- Cigarettes, lighters and vaping equipment
Charlotte Pett, from the Patient Experience Team, said: “With visiting still not possible, we wanted to make getting belongings and gifts to patients as easy as possible.
“Hopefully this will make any patients in over Christmas to have a happier time.”
Call: 01642 624719
The office is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, excluding bank holidays and weekends
Please note, there are currently no in-patients at the University Hospital of Hartlepool.