North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust is proud to host another educational brainstorming educational event, with fascinating talks from national authorities to enlighten you.
This event aims to provide high quality learning relevant to the practice of community paediatricians, paediatric nurses, and therapists who work with children.
This course is aimed at:
- Consultant paediatricians
- Paediatricians in training
- Paediatric nurses
- Paediatric therapists
- Personalised Medicine for rare neurogenetic disorders – Prof. Dr. Van Karnebeek, Amsterdam UMC
- Equity and Inclusion for Children and Young People with Special Education Needs and/or Disability in the North East – Sarah Casey, PhD Student, Newcastle University
- Challenges and Opportunities in providing care for children with life limiting and life threatening disease – Children’s Holistic Integrated Palliative Care Service (CHIPS) for the North East and North Cumbria
- Interface of Paediatrics and Child and Adolescent Mental Health – Emma Blake, Consultant Paediatrician, Isle of Wight NHS Trust
- Interface of neurodevelopmental paediatrics and immunology – Prof Andrew Gennery, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- The Challenges of being the Named Doctor in an NHS District General Hospital – Dr Shashwat Saran, Named Doctor for Child Protection and Consultant Community Paediatrician, North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
- Keynote Talk: How to formulate a medical opinion on Child Protection Medical Assessments – Dr Kate Ward MBE, Medical Expert Witness
The conference will be hosted on the Cisco Webex platform.Book your place
Booking closes on Friday 3 November.
There is a £30 attendance fee for Doctors.
To pay online, visit paycapita and follow these instructions:
- Choose Other Payments and select Course Fees
- Enter details into all fields marked with *
- In the Name of Delegate, please enter your name followed by BST
In addition to paying, you must also book your place online.
For further information about online payments through paycapita, please visit out payments page.
Email [email protected]