Our board of directors meet around six times a year to discuss performance, new developments and make decisions on how the trust is run.
The trust board:
- adds value and promotes successes
- provides leadership
- sets the strategic direction
- monitors and manages performance
- safeguards the trust’s values
- ensures obligations to stakeholders are met
- constructively challenge and contribute to developing strategy
- scrutinise the performance of management in meeting goals and standards
- satisfy themselves that financial information is accurate and that internal systems and controls are working effectively
- ensure the board acts in the best interests of the public and is fully accountable for the services provided and funds used
Members of the public and staff are welcome to observe the board meetings.
Sub committees report to the board of directors. For details of the sub committees, their structure and their terms of reference please download from the link below.
- Ps and Qs Terms of Reference
- Audit Committee Terms of Reference
- Charitable Funds Committee Terms of Reference
- Digital Strategy Board Terms of Reference
- Investment Committee Terms of Reference
- Finance Committee Terms of Reference
- Planning and Performance Terms of Reference
- Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference
- Transformation Committee Terms of Reference
- Workforce Committee Terms of Reference