Our board of directors meet around six times a year to discuss performance, new developments and to make key decisions on how the trust is run.
The board is made up of six non-executive directors, including our chair and eight executive directors.
The trust board:
- adds value and promotes successes
- provides leadership
- sets the strategic direction
- monitors and manages performance
- safeguards the trust’s values
- ensures obligations to stakeholders are met
- constructively challenge and contribute to developing strategy
- scrutinise the performance of management in meeting goals and standards
- satisfy themselves that financial information is accurate and that internal systems and controls are working effectively
- ensure the board acts in the best interests of the public and is fully accountable for the services provided and funds used
Members of the public and staff are welcome to observe the board meetings.
Sub committees report to the board of directors. Details of the sub committees, their structure and strategy can be found on our terms of reference.
- View board meeting papers
- View upcoming board meeting dates
- View committee group’s terms of reference
If you would like a copy of previous board meeting papers, would like to register interest in attending a meeting or have questions you can get in touch with the company secretary on 01642 383563.