We want to prevent you from going into hospital, help you to get home quickly and safely if you have been in hospital, and support you to stay at home when you have returned from hospital.
We know from evidence just how successful being treated from home is – the majority of patients prefer to be cared for in familiar surroundings and recovery times are proven to be quicker and more long lasting. Our experienced and highly skilled team can provide many of the treatments you might have traditionally had in hospital right from the comfort of your own living area.
We look after patients who are over 18 across Stockton and Hartlepool who have a health care need:
- an infection, such as a chest infection and may need intravenous antibiotics (given directly into the bloodstream)
- had a fall and may not be managing at home
- had a fracture and need health and social care at home
- an existing medical condition that has become worse
- been seen by their GP and need treatment, but this care can be provided in their own home
We will care for you seven days a week. You will either be referred to us by a healthcare professional, social services or you can contact us yourself direct.
Making a referral
Health professionals should phone our single point of access on 01429 522500 to make a referral.
You can contact us by phoning the single point of access on 01429 522500.