How to access our Audiology Services

Children (up to age 18 if still in full time education)

For your child, our service is accessible in several ways. One of the medical professionals below can refer you into our service:

  • Your GP
  • Health Visitors
  • School Nurses
  • Paediatricians
  • Community Nurses
  • Speech Therapists
  • Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists

Alternatively, if the child has been seen by our service in the past (e.g. you have received clinical letters from our service with test results for that child) and have further concerns with your child’s hearing you can contact us directly and refer your child. Please have all of your up to date details to hand if you are to self-refer your child.


For adults, your GP will be your first point of contact to be referred into our service. If you or your family have concerns with your hearing, contact your GP for a referral to us.