The Friends and Family Test (FFT) is a national survey that asks patients the question: “How likely are you to recommend our service to friends and family if they need care or treatment.”
We want to hear your comments to find out what you think of your care. We review all feedback to quickly identify areas of improvement and celebrate what we’re doing well.
We appreciate you taking a couple of minutes to complete our short survey if you are a patient who has:
- Stayed at least one night in one of our hospitals
- Attended our emergency department and left without being admitted to a ward
- Attended our emergency department and were transferred to a medical assessment unit before being discharged
- Attended an outpatients department
- Received one of our community-based services
We already gather patient feedback in a number of other ways to help us continually improve our services, but the friends and family test helps us to improve even further. It is another way for us to gain feedback to make sure we are providing the best patient experience we possibly can.