Patient experience team (PET)
We are continually trying to improve the services we provide. Please let us know about things we are doing well, or if you have any suggestions about how services can be improved.
You can find the patient experience team on the ground floor of the north wing at the University Hospital of North Tees, near the fish tank.
Members of the team are available to speak to visitors face-to-face between 1.30pm – 4.30pm Monday to Friday or by phone between 9am and 4pm.
The team will:
- listen to comments or concerns
- receive compliments
- try to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- liaise with relevant staff on your behalf
- work in partnership with the professionals involved to aid a quick resolution
People can either:
- call in to see a member of the team at the University Hospital of North Tees
- telephone the team on 01642 624719. If the team are unable to take a call, messages can be left on the answering machine and they will be picked up throughout the day
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- out of hours, please contact the switchboard on 01642 617617 and ask to speak the senior clinical matron out of hours