- Heart specialist off to Africa to help save lives
Cardiologist Nic Child is part of a team who are going to Ghana to perform a series of life saving operations. Read more on the website
- Virtual fracture clinics starting next week
- Julie Gillon’s latest blog post
Chief executive Julie Gillon has highlighted why talking about organ donation is so important. See the website
- Gastroenterologist talking at special Stockton medical night
Chris Wells will be appearing at the Arc next week to explain more about how the gut works, see Facebook for more details.
- Flu is coming!
It’s time to start thinking about the flu! We will be letting you know when the flu vaccination clinics are to help you protect yourself, families and patients. See Facebook
- Special research study into osteoarthritis
The Synexus research centre is holding a research trial into hip, knee and lower back pain – find out details on Facebook
- Physio helps Team GB rowing team to gold
Dominic Ellington travelled to Shanghai to help the national rowing team win a record number of medals. See more on the website
- Business planning launch event
Every directorate has a business plan in place – there was a special event held today to showcase this. See a snippet on Instagram and on Twitter and find out more on the website next week.
- Catering staff pass diplomas
Congratulations to staff who have passed hotel and industries diplomas. See more on Facebook
- TLC teddy bears donation
The plaster room in main outpatients have had a generous donation of teddy bears – see the story on Facebook