Free coffee mornings are being held for any women who have recently received their maternity care from North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust so they can share their views on the service.
Stephanie El-Malak, the Trust’s head of midwifery, said: “If you’ve received maternity care from us in the last three years, we’d love you to come along and tell us about your experiences.
“Your views and ideas will help shape the future of our maternity service to make sure we keep meeting the needs of all of our future mums-to-be.”
The experiences shared at the coffee mornings will be anonymously fed back to the national Maternity Voices Partnership which seeks to improve and develop future services.
The first free coffee morning will be held at the University Hospital of Hartlepool Birthing Centre on Friday 21 February, 10-11.30am.
The following coffee mornings are also open to all women who have received maternity care from the Trust:
• Wednesday 1 April, 9.30 – 11am – Stockton Central Family Hub – Yarm Road, TS18 3PJ
• Friday 26 June, 10-11.30am – University Hospital of Hartlepool – Birthing Centre
• Wednesday 29 July, 9.30 – 11am – Stockton Central Family Hub
• Friday 30 October, 10-11.30am University Hospital of Hartlepool – Birthing Centre
• Wednesday 2 December, 9.30 – 11am – Stockton Central Family Hub