My ESR (Electronic Staff Record) gives staff the ability to manage their own information through an easy to use interface that can be accessed in the workplace or on the move using internet enabled devices.
- View and amend your personal information: home address, bank details, phone numbers, emergency contacts
- View payslips and P60’s
- View your Total Reward Statements (TRS) – pension information
- Complete mandatory eLearning
- Enrol on to mandatory practical training.
Forgotten your username or password – you can resolve this yourself
If you have previously accessed My ESR but have forgotten your username and/or password click the link below to get started.
Email addresses in My ESR
Staff are currently being issued nhs.net email accounts. If you have previously had an nth.nhs.uk email account in ESR and would like your nhs.net account to replace it, please email the ESR self-service team from your nhs.net account. An advantage of having your nhs.net email in ESR is that you are able to access these emails from outside the N3 network, so if you are needing to change your password from home, you will be able to follow the process and access the email that the system generates. You are also able to see the content of any notifications that the system sends.
Amending Bank Details in My ESR
If you need to change your bank details in My ESR, this must be done between the 1st and 15th of the month. If outside of this time, the system will not save your new details and you will not receive your pay in your new account. Pay will be processed to the original bank account, so please ensure that you still have access to this.
The options available are: amend your current details – where you have changed your bank account, or add a new account – where you are adding an additional account. If you are adding a second account, you will need to state how much of your salary you wish to be paid into this account.
Where to find help
We are here to help you, to direct your query to the right place see the chart below
- For queries on getting access or e-learning inquiries: email@example.com
- For IT Issues contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For mandatory training compliance or course information: email@example.com
- For payroll or pension inquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help using ESR
Help using the electronic staff record system can be found online on My ESR.