Benefits of membership
Become a member of North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust and join thousands of other like minded people who support their local health service.
We currently have just over 11,200 members and would like to invite you to join! There are many benefits of membership.
As a foundation trust member you will have the opportunity to:
- help improve your local services
- receive your personal copy of our quarterly magazine Anthem
- receive regular information and updates about the trust
- vote for governors of the trust
- stand for election to become a governor
- attend annual meetings and other events
- just offer your support to the trust and services
Membership is free and you will have instant access to health service discounts once registered!
NHS Foundation Trusts aim to be representative of the community they serve which is why we are particularly looking for 16 to 25 year olds to join as members.
We know the majority of younger people aren’t great users of health services, but they could be in future so it is important they become members so they can get involved in developing services, find out what is going on in their local NHS, have the chance to vote for governors or even stand to be a governor themselves.
To become a member of North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust you need to be at least 16 years of age or be a member of staff with a permanent contract or have been in trust employment for a minimum of 12 months.
Alternatively write to:
University Hospital of North Tees
Stockton on Tees