Make a donation
Many people who’ve been looked after in our trust or whose relatives have been cared for by our staff want to put something back for the care received.
We’re very grateful for their generosity. Every penny is used to enhance patient care by buying equipment and other things to make our patients’ experience more comfortable and to support our staff who do a fantastic job every day in caring for our patients.
We want to ensure that if you’re raising money you know about the different ways you can do this and, importantly, what’s legal and what’s not.
You can make a donation in a number of different ways:
- come to our cashiers department
- send us a cheque, payable to North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust Charitable Funds Account and let us know where you would like the money to go to
- you can make a variety of payments through our 24 hour secure internet payments system
- log on to the Just Giving website and select North Tees and Hartlepool NHS FT Charitable Fund (1057682) as your chosen charity
The trustees of our charitable funds committee also want you to know how your money is looked after and spent as you would want it to be.
Download your fundraising pack
- How to donate
- How to raise money for our charity
- How to apply for charitable funds
- Gift Aid form
- Application form
- Sponsorship form
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01642 624274.